Friday, March 28, 2008

ENDS170 Project 2


I really like the way the image turned out. First the reason why the angle is so high is because I didn’t want to place the angle of the image lower because of the size of my building and the different rooms that I wanted to portray. I placed the people proportionally to the angle of the building and tried to make it look as good as I could. I also placed the art on the walls for more looks and quality.

My drawing process wasn’t all that hard, however figuring out what was the best direction and shape to make the people so that they would be proportional to the image. And then to get the pictures in there that would also be proportional to the image. Then I placed the grass in the image as the final touch to it and give it a slight photo realistic look.

As far as photo imaging program I love it. I love the way it works and the way I can manipulate things in different ways. I’ve been teaching myself Photoshop since I was in high school but this class has taught me more things that will allow me to do what I will with this program. It is also so easy to use and if you know how to look through menus then you can basically figure out the basics of this program and then the rest is in the help menu.

No comments: